- Linked Data Finland Double Winner in Apps4Finland Competition
Apps4Finland – Doing Good with Open Data is a major Finnish...
4.12.2014 13:57 by eahyvone
- State Award for Public Information
Professor Eero HyvÃ¶nen receives State Award for Public Information...
25.9.2014 15:40 by eahyvone
- SeCoers active at the 11th ESWC 2014
The paper Mikko Koho, Eero HyvÃ¶nen and Aleksi Lehikoinen: Ornithology...
2.6.2014 10:22 by eahyvone
- Matias Frosterus, Jouni Tuominen, Sini Pessala and Eero HyvÃ¶nen: Linked Open Ontology Cloud -- Managing a System of Interlinked Cross-domain Light-weight Ontologies
- Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤, Juha TÃ¶rnroos, Thea Lindquist and Eero HyvÃ¶nen: World War 1 as Linked Open Data
- Matias Frosterus, Jouni Tuominen and Eero HyvÃ¶nen: Facilitating Re-use of Legal Data in Applications---Finnish Law as a Linked Open Data Service
- Esko Ikkala, Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤ and Eero HyvÃ¶nen: TourRDF: Representing, Enriching, and Publishing Curated Tours Based on Linked Data
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
25.8.2007 1:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n?run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 21:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 14:39 by kimvilja
At the Finnish AI Conference,
20 year Anniversary (STeP 2004)
Heureka - the Finnish Science Centre, Vantaa
September 2-3, 2004
The Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society, World Wide Web Consortium W3C, XML Finland Association, Tekes Fenix-program , University of Helsinki, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology (HIIT), and Finnish Science Centre Heureka invite all interested people from industry and academia to participate in the Web Intelligence Symposum organized as a part of the 11th Finnish Artificial Intelligence Conference, 2004 (STeP 2004) . The seminar serves as a meeting point for all interest groups of AI.
The proceedings papers, presentations and panelist talks have now been published at the material page of the Web Intelligence -symposium.
Topics for Paper Submission (closed)
The themes of the Symposium includes all aspects of intelligent systems on the web. The languages of the seminar are Finnish and English.
Submissions are invited in all topics related to intelligent systems on the web, such as the Semantic Web, agent technologies, intelligent web services, web mining, concept-based search etc.
Language of the publication is English. Along with the final papers, the authors are asked to submit the paper abstract in plain ASCII format to be included in the STeP 2004 web pages. The authors can also give a link to their personal home page to be added in the web version of the conference program.
The abstracts and final papers should be formatted along the the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format (select "Information for LNCS Authors"). The paper should be no longer than 15 pages. Detailed instructions can be found here.
Papers are submitted in PDF or PostScript form by email to
Publication of Papers
The selected papers will be published as proceedings.
- Paper abstracts due June 30th, 2004
- Notifications of acceptance due July 12th, 2004
- Final (camera ready papers due August 15th, 2004
- Web Intelligence Symposium, September 2-3, 2004
Program and Organizing Committee