- National Library Deployed the Finto Ontology Service Based on the Ideas Behind ONKI
The ONKI Ontology Service was originally developed and published by...
22.1.2014 13:06 by eahyvone
- Methods for Building Semantic Portals: dissertation defense by Osma Suominen
Osma Suominen defended his dissertation “Methods for Building...
9.9.2013 12:46 by eahyvone
- Outstanding Paper Award from Semantic Web Journal
The SeCo paper Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤, Eero HyvÃ¶nen, and Tuukka Ruotsalo: How...
19.11.2012 21:15 by eahyvone
- Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤: Aether -- Generating and Viewing Extended VoID Statistical Descriptions of RDF Datasets
- Eetu MÃ¤kelÃ¤: Combining a REST Lexical Analysis Web Service with SPARQL for Mashup Semantic Annotation from Text
- Ruotsalo, T. and Frosterus, M.: Diversifying Semantic Entity Search: Independent Component Analysis Approach
- Eero HyvÃ¶nen: FinnONTO-hanke loi ontologisen perustan kansalliselle webin tietoinfrastruktuurille (FinnONTO Project Created a Foundation for the Finnish Data Infrastructure on the Web)
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
24.8.2007 22:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n'run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 19:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 12:39 by kimvilja
At the Finnish AI Conference,
20 year Anniversary (STeP 2004)
Heureka - the Finnish Science Centre, Vantaa
September 2-3, 2004
The Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society, World Wide Web Consortium W3C, XML Finland Association, Tekes Fenix-program , University of Helsinki, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology (HIIT), and Finnish Science Centre Heureka invite all interested people from industry and academia to participate in the Web Intelligence Symposum organized as a part of the 11th Finnish Artificial Intelligence Conference, 2004 (STeP 2004) . The seminar serves as a meeting point for all interest groups of AI.
The proceedings papers, presentations and panelist talks have now been published at the material page of the Web Intelligence -symposium.
Topics for Paper Submission (closed)
The themes of the Symposium includes all aspects of intelligent systems on the web. The languages of the seminar are Finnish and English.
Submissions are invited in all topics related to intelligent systems on the web, such as the Semantic Web, agent technologies, intelligent web services, web mining, concept-based search etc.
Language of the publication is English. Along with the final papers, the authors are asked to submit the paper abstract in plain ASCII format to be included in the STeP 2004 web pages. The authors can also give a link to their personal home page to be added in the web version of the conference program.
The abstracts and final papers should be formatted along the the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format (select "Information for LNCS Authors"). The paper should be no longer than 15 pages. Detailed instructions can be found here.
Papers are submitted in PDF or PostScript form by email to
Publication of Papers
The selected papers will be published as proceedings.
- Paper abstracts due June 30th, 2004
- Notifications of acceptance due July 12th, 2004
- Final (camera ready papers due August 15th, 2004
- Web Intelligence Symposium, September 2-3, 2004
Program and Organizing Committee