- State Award for Public Information
Professor Eero Hyvönen receives State Award for Public Information...
25.9.2014 15:40 by eahyvone
- SeCoers active at the 11th ESWC 2014
The paper Mikko Koho, Eero Hyvönen and Aleksi Lehikoinen: Ornithology...
2.6.2014 10:22 by eahyvone
- National Library Deployed the Finto Ontology Service Based on the Ideas Behind ONKI
The ONKI Ontology Service was originally developed and published by...
22.1.2014 15:06 by eahyvone
- Eetu Mäkelä: Aether -- Generating and Viewing Extended VoID Statistical Descriptions of RDF Datasets
- Osma Suominen and Christian Mader: Assessing and Improving the Quality of SKOS Vocabularies
- Eetu Mäkelä: Combining a REST Lexical Analysis Web Service with SPARQL for Mashup Semantic Annotation from Text
- Ruotsalo, T. and Frosterus, M.: Diversifying Semantic Entity Search: Independent Component Analysis Approach
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
25.8.2007 1:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n'run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 21:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 14:39 by kimvilja
SeCo welcomes you!
The Semantic Computing Research Group (SeCo) researches machine-processable semantics related to, e.g., the Semantic Web. We are located at the Aalto University, School of Science, Department of Media Technology. Our group consists of researchers both from the Aalto University, School of Science, Department of Media Technology and University of Helsinki, Department of Computer Science.
Our research is focused on semantic media technologies, such as the Semantic Web and intelligent web services. In addition to research and publications, we also create prototype applications that demonstrate the new possibilities of semantic technologies, such as semantic portals for end-users, semantic infrastructural services, and ontologies and tools for creating semantic applications.