- Linked Data Finland Double Winner in Apps4Finland Competition
Apps4Finland – Doing Good with Open Data is a major Finnish...
4.12.2014 13:57 by eahyvone
- State Award for Public Information
Professor Eero Hyvönen receives State Award for Public Information...
25.9.2014 15:40 by eahyvone
- SeCoers active at the 11th ESWC 2014
The paper Mikko Koho, Eero Hyvönen and Aleksi Lehikoinen: Ornithology...
2.6.2014 10:22 by eahyvone
- Matias Frosterus, Jouni Tuominen, Sini Pessala and Eero Hyvönen: Linked Open Ontology Cloud -- Managing a System of Interlinked Cross-domain Light-weight Ontologies
- Eetu Mäkelä, Juha Törnroos, Thea Lindquist and Eero Hyvönen: World War 1 as Linked Open Data
- Tuukka Ruotsalo and Eero Hyvönen: Exploiting Semantic Annotations for Domain-Specific Entity Search
- Ville Piiparinen: Havaintodatan semanttinen mallintaminen ja validointi (Semantic modelling and validation of observation data)
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
25.8.2007 1:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n?run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 21:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 14:39 by kimvilja
SeCo welcomes you!
The Semantic Computing Research Group (SeCo) researches machine-processable semantics related to, e.g., the Semantic Web. We are located at the Aalto University, School of Science, Department of Computer Science. Our group consists of researchers both from the Aalto University, School of Science, Department of Computer Science and University of Helsinki, Department of Computer Science.
Our research is focused on semantic media technologies, such as the Semantic Web and intelligent web services. In addition to research and publications, we also create prototype applications that demonstrate the new possibilities of semantic technologies, such as semantic portals for end-users, semantic infrastructural services, and ontologies and tools for creating semantic applications.