- SeCoers active at the 11th ESWC 2014
The paper Mikko Koho, Eero Hyvönen and Aleksi Lehikoinen: Ornithology...
2.6.2014 7:22 by eahyvone
- National Library Deployed the Finto Ontology Service Based on the Ideas Behind ONKI
The ONKI Ontology Service was originally developed and published by...
22.1.2014 13:06 by eahyvone
- Methods for Building Semantic Portals: dissertation defense by Osma Suominen
Osma Suominen defended his dissertation “Methods for Building...
9.9.2013 12:46 by eahyvone
- Eetu Mäkelä: Aether -- Generating and Viewing Extended VoID Statistical Descriptions of RDF Datasets
- Osma Suominen and Christian Mader: Assessing and Improving the Quality of SKOS Vocabularies
- Eetu Mäkelä: Combining a REST Lexical Analysis Web Service with SPARQL for Mashup Semantic Annotation from Text
- Osma Suominen, Sini Pessala, Jouni Tuominen, Mikko Lappalainen, Susanna Nykyri, Henri Ylikotila, Matias Frosterus and Eero Hyvönen: Deploying National Ontology Services: From ONKI to Finto
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
24.8.2007 22:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n'run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 19:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 12:39 by kimvilja
SeCo welcomes you!
The Semantic Computing Research Group (SeCo) researches machine-processable semantics related to, e.g., the Semantic Web. We are located at the Aalto University, School of Science, Department of Media Technology. Our group consists of researchers both from the Aalto University, School of Science, Department of Media Technology and University of Helsinki, Department of Computer Science.
Our research is focused on semantic media technologies, such as the Semantic Web and intelligent web services. In addition to research and publications, we also create prototype applications that demonstrate the new possibilities of semantic technologies, such as semantic portals for end-users, semantic infrastructural services, and ontologies and tools for creating semantic applications.