- Outstanding Paper Award from Semantic Web Journal
The SeCo paper Eetu Mäkelä, Eero Hyvönen, and Tuukka Ruotsalo: How...
19.11.2012 23:15 by eahyvone
- First textbook on cultural heritage linked data published
Morgan & Claypool, Palo Alto, CA published the SeCo textbook...
30.10.2012 7:37 by eahyvone
- IESD Challenge Prize to EventMAP
SeCo was member in the EventMAP demonstrator team that won the...
17.10.2012 20:29 by eahyvone
- Osma Suominen and Christian Mader: Assessing and Improving the Quality of SKOS Vocabularies
- Tuukka Ruotsalo, Krister Haav, Antony Stoyanov, Sylvain Rochee, Elena Fanid, Romina Deliaic, Eetu Mäkelä, Tomi Kauppinen and Eero Hyvönen: Context-aware Information Filtering on the Web of Data: The SMARTMUSEUM system
- Eetu Mäkelä, Kaisa Hypén and Eero Hyvönen: Fiction Literature as Linked Open Data - the BookSampo Dataset
- Nina Laurenne, Jouni Tuominen, Hannu Saarenmaa and Eero Hyvönen: How to make species checklists understandable to machines? -- A shift from relational databases to ontologies
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
25.8.2007 1:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n'run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 21:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 14:39 by kimvilja
Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo on Facebook