- State Award for Public Information
Professor Eero Hyvönen receives State Award for Public Information...
25.9.2014 15:40 by eahyvone
- SeCoers active at the 11th ESWC 2014
The paper Mikko Koho, Eero Hyvönen and Aleksi Lehikoinen: Ornithology...
2.6.2014 10:22 by eahyvone
- National Library Deployed the Finto Ontology Service Based on the Ideas Behind ONKI
The ONKI Ontology Service was originally developed and published by...
22.1.2014 15:06 by eahyvone
- Eetu Mäkelä: Aether -- Generating and Viewing Extended VoID Statistical Descriptions of RDF Datasets
- Osma Suominen and Christian Mader: Assessing and Improving the Quality of SKOS Vocabularies
- Eetu Mäkelä: Combining a REST Lexical Analysis Web Service with SPARQL for Mashup Semantic Annotation from Text
- Ruotsalo, T. and Frosterus, M.: Diversifying Semantic Entity Search: Independent Component Analysis Approach
- A faceted bROwSEr by any other name?
When doing research for my thesis, I’ve found that there’s...
25.8.2007 1:04 by oisuomin
- RDF ? Hit?n'run in Doom style
Does RDF resources and properties make you sick? No problem, you can...
23.11.2006 21:00 by kimvilja
- Inside Semantic Computing
Welcome to the blog of the Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo!...
19.11.2006 14:39 by kimvilja
Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo on Facebook